Imagine possessing the knowledge and confidence to navigate the dating scene in God-approved ways that lead to less comedy or horror—and more character development and happily-ever-after.
There’s a lot of confusion and heartache surrounding the process of finding the love of your life. Do you feel like you are just stumbling around in the dark, hoping to find the right answers and the right person? Is there really someone out there for you, and if so, how will you know?
The good news: God has a plan for your dating relationships and offers you the light of His Word and His Spirit to guide you in the decisions and details that shape your love life.
In this concise and eminently practical book, veteran Pastor Ken Harper offers guidance on:
- How to be sure you’re ready for marriage
- What to look for in a potential mate
- How to deal with your issues so you don’t carry them into every new relationship
- The roles of emotions, bonding, and boundaries in dating
- Warning signs and how to protect yourself and your partner from unnecessary heartache
- How to date with intention, ask the hard questions, and keep the relationship moving forward in a positive, proactive way
At the end of each chapter, application-focused questions and an action step will help you personalize these biblically sound principles for your own dating life.
Dating doesn’t have to be a season of frustration and repeated disappointment. Read No More Dating in the Dark to learn how applying God’s Word to your dating life and committing to His best can make this a season of experiencing God’s blessing, leadership, and provision in your life.
No More Dating in the Dark- Paperback
January 1, 2021
5.5 x 0.32 x 8.5 inches
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.